9.9.11

Like a meteor in a croatian colony in the South of Italy (Molise)

I was so surprise when i walked for the first time inside this wonderful village. I was so surprise how it was quite and how people were friendly. I was so surprise to enter their house ad to share with them the home made wine or desserts. It was just simply amazing to see my czech friend talking with them in a protoslavian language. I was just surprise to find slavian culture mixted with italian one. I was so surprise when I realized how the hospitality is the same in both the adriatic seasides...

Gratitudine eccelsa rivolga alla gente di questo piccolo e grazioso borgo di nome Kruc, che con italo-balcanica accoglienza mi ha aperto le porte delle loro case, mi ha invitato alla loro mensa, mi ha offerto i frutti faticosi di queste ardue terre...il tutto condito da sorrisi e calore umano che é ormai difficile trovare tra i miei coetanei e nelle grandi città...la campagna italia ha ancora degli angoli di purezza che tristi governanti non riusciranno, penso mai, a distruggere e a sradicare...

No comments:

Post a Comment